The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 973 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/29/15
I love the sense of "what if?" that pervades this entry.
Well done.
Wow, you did an awesome job on this. I could envision it all, could almost smell the smells, and feel the steam. I particularly liked how the topic, grate, was the focal point of the entire story. You really knocked it out of the park on that one. It was almost if the grate was another character. I wondered if the MC would be Anne Frank; part of me hoped it wouldn't be. Although her story is one of the most famous, there were hundreds of Annes at that time. I'm not sure why I was hoping it was someone else, maybe I wish they all had a voice. That's my hangup though and has absolutely no effect on how wonderful your story is. We need to read and write these types of stories lest we ever forget.
12/01/15
Awesome story. Also well written. How you managed all that within such a small frame work....well, that's what I'm learning, lol. Tension, scene, everything, so well done.

God Bless!
12/02/15
Well done!

Very interesting and well written.

God bless~

12/03/15
Congratulations, Graham, on your EC award. It was a beautiful love story, and I like how you interwove it around the topic word, grate.
12/04/15
Congrats on your EC. Well done again.