The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 996 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/15
Flippin' 'eck. How could anyone pack so much information into 750 words! I've learned more history in this short piece than I ever did at school - the difference being that your version was far more entertaining and reduced me to fits of giggles. Thanks for the chuckles, whoever you are...
11/14/15
This is amazing. I agree, how did you pack so much information into 750 words?

Great job.
11/15/15
Well I don’t exactly know how to define this perspective on the subject...sort of a homophone perspective? What I do know is it is clever, creative, informative, witty and humorous all wrapped in one and I agree with Danielle and Trudy...you sure packed an incredible amount for the reader to take in and mull over in this complex and skillfully presented piece! Great job!
Verry punny. I'm groaning. And laughing. And loving your craftily written essay,
11/15/15
You sure to get a lot of information packed into your entry. I learned a lot about papyrus-interesting history. Your use of puns was fun to read.
11/15/15
Only you,Noel, could write that piece :-) I have never found a piece be so informative and , simultaneously, so entertaining! Bravo!
11/19/15
So you! : )

God bless~
Brilliant writing again from the Ballarat chaplain to the car sports enthusiasts - young men in red-utes!
11/23/15
Congratulations, Noel.

I thoroughly enjoyed your timely humor.
11/23/15
Noel, Ingenious writing. Your creativity knows no bounds. I was wondering if you could get papercuts from papyrus. Congratulations on your well-deserved honor.