The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 866 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/04/15
I like the concept here. My reservation is made, and I look forward to the day that I can check in for eternity.

Thanks for this uplifting reminder of what lays ahead for those who chose to follow the Lord.
09/04/15
Beautifully written poem. I enjoyed the three hotel choices and you saved the best for last. Job well done.
09/04/15
Skilfully sweeping descriptions throughout this challenging and contemplative piece. Beautifully done.
09/04/15
Skilfully sweeping descriptions throughout this challenging and contemplative piece. Beautifully done.
Simply beautiful poetry for word craft and meaning.
This is really beautiful. I can totally relate of the search to find the right place, to fit in. All we need to do is just ask Jesus in. Although poetry isn't my strong suit, I did stumble on a line or two. I'm not sure if the meter needs to be tweaked a tiny bit or if my tongue just gets tangled easily. Even so, I still think it is a brilliant piece. I love your take on the topic and have no doubt the Holy Spirit was present when you wrote this divine piece.
09/09/15
This is a lovely take on the topic, written creatively and beautifully.
09/09/15
Beautiful!
God bless~
09/10/15
Wow, this is a beautifully written poem! I liked the use of repetition In the first and second stanzas. I also liked your use, at times, of very short descriptions that made them more poignant.
09/10/15
Congrats on your well-deserved EC.
09/11/15
Congratulations, Margaret. Another win for your lovely poetry, and a deserved one.
You've done it again. An eloquant, rhythmic and provoking poem, Margaret. I like to write poetry and I'm learning so much from you.
09/17/15
I love your metaphor, "Repentance and Forgiveness, Mercy and Calvary -- Were the first rooms I visited." Beautiful, outstanding work (as usual) Margaret. Many congrats on your Editor's Choice award.
10/22/15
TEST