The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 787 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/04/15
Wow- This was such a clever read! I loved the entire piece, and the style in which you wrote it.

Descriptive, lively, engaging and truly an inspirational message at the end.

I loved it, excellent job...you are an amazingly talented writer, you can write about anything and in any given style.

God Bless~
09/06/15
Delightful!! Love your writing style.
I love this. The flow is perfect, and your sense of humor divine. I could picture this so clearly. I could almost smell the stale air. You are brilliant. My red ink is tiny. I know punctuation is a personal style choice in poetry, but the commas at the end of each line distracted me. I'm sure you had a reason for the three commas and period in each stanza, but because sometimes it turned the line into a run-on, it did distract me. Like I said, it was tiny red ink. Overall, I think you wrote a genius inspired poem. The ending was perfect. I loved it. I wish I could say more, but wow says it best. Wow! This is one of my favorites this far.
09/10/15
Lynn I loved this. Congratulations it's a winner completely in my eyes.

I'm so glad you received an EC for this great piece of work, straight from your heart.

God bless~
09/10/15
Congrats on your EC. Great work, and given how you've described your courteous, helpful host and the ambience of your accommodation, your choice of where to sleep is completely Honda-standable.
Well done, Lynn.
09/13/15
Lynn,

Congratulations on your EC win. I liked your witty and entertaining poem. I had an experience in a motel like this one. Unfortunately, I rode a train so I didn't have a car to sleep in.