The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 809 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/28/15
I enjoyed this entry which was loaded with fun and eye-rolling humor--loved the ending. Thanks for the smiles!
08/28/15
What a great tale! It completely entertains from the beginning to the LOL-ending. :) You are a master at dialects. Dave, Gerry, and Arnold--what a cast of characters. Can they be in a movie (or at least another story)? :) Excellent!
08/29/15
This was a delightful story. I like that the MCs were male menopause victims. Terrific use of dialect and classic ending.
08/29/15
A great tale with an egg-stremely funny ending. You have a great way with them thar accents and turns of speech. Most enjoyable.
08/29/15
I have to agree with all the above comments, and this Injun-uity is ingenious. You took me back donkey's years with the accent to when 'Westerns' were on the TV every night. Bonanza was my favourite closely followed by Waggon Train. I didn't know how this fun read would end but 'scrambled' is perfect. Great job!
08/29/15
Excellent job!

God bless~
08/29/15
Eggs-actly the right story to brighten my day It reminded me of the old wild west stories. Tumblin' tumbleweeds that was a great tale. You mite say in-genius.
08/31/15
I was 'scrambling' to guess this Egg-ceptional ending, hoping he'd run into the injun again:) What an entertaining read:) this one shows us the sunny-side of your personality:) Well done
09/03/15
Noel,

What's happening have you been taking lessons from Milly Born? That would explain the surge of recent wins!

Hahahahaha! You know I'm kidding...excellent job.

Congrats!

God bless~
09/03/15
Congratulations on your 7th place EC award, Noel. It was injunious.
09/03/15
Noel,

Congratulations on your win in EC. As the wise Indian chief would say, "How! How you come up with all those in-genius story ideas. Definitely a gift from God.
09/04/15
Excellent as always. I was quite disappointed when your character pulled off his headress and reverted to normal speech. I had been so enjoying the hilarious writing!
09/05/15
Congrats Noel. A well deserved EC.I thought it might be in the winners' list.
09/05/15
hahaha scrambled indeed, how else?