The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 709 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/09/15
Oh- How I loved stories like these! They give me goose bumps and and bring an inspirational moment into my heart.

Great job with the topic in this poignant and memorable piece...She found Christ and that's all she needs in her life...and what a gift she had seeing the other dimension.

Fantastic read!

God bless~
What a sweet tale of redemption and repentance! I really like this line: "she had almost forgotten her role as a Christian." I know what that's like, and made me relate your MC.
07/12/15
A lovely inspirational story with a great ending. Well done.
07/12/15
Wonderful story and I believe this happens more than we relize. So glad this lady found the peace of Jesus.

My neice recently was in a comma from drinking too much. I believe our prayers saved her life. However, though I prayed for her to see Jesus, it didn't happen. She is more rebellious now than ever. I abelive our prayer will bring her to Jesus in time.
Blessings, LaVonne
07/14/15
Oh! Won't it be a happy day when we see Him?! A great reminder to make our time here count for eternity. Thank you for writing this!
What a tenderly moving story. I thrilled throughout it . . .
Congratulations on ranking 20th overall! Happy Dance!