The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1375 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/10/15
Great job with bringing the topic to life.

God bless~
05/11/15
So real - so visceral. I was there with them. Super description, and a great reminder. Powerful!
05/12/15
In a world where too many take the privilege of worship and prayer for granted, there are those that know prayer is their lifeline because of persecution—you have so powerfully gave us a glimpse of one! Wonderfully done!
Very powerful and so real in your descriptions. I could almost touch the men. A great message about the power of prayer. I will remember the thought that the west is not as powerful as it thinks.
So very well deserved! You took us right there and held us captive . . .
05/16/15
Congratulations,Jack, on your 1st place win. Your story is very well written, the characters and details ring true and its subject matter is so very relevant to today. Very moving to about this when told at the personal level. Great writing!
05/18/15
Graphic and gripping. Great work and a well-deserved win.
07/04/15
Congratulations on your first place EC award, Jack. This story is so pertinent to today's events.

I am so glad we worship a God who is in control of world events.

Your writing continues to bless me.