The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1131 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/15
Like how Clyde’s heart went from being “Frozen” in bitterness to melting into forgiveness. This was cleverly done—weaving aspects of a children’s Disney movie into a meaningful story on the topic! Loved it!
04/26/15
Enjoyed this tender story of how children can be the messengers that melt hardened hearts.
04/27/15
Aww- Loved this!

God bless~
04/30/15
Leola,
I loved your entry!

Congrats..
God bless~
04/30/15
This was a heart warming story about love and forgiveness. The child could melt any heart. The story had a nice flow to it. Congratulations on your EC ribbon.
Congratulations for EC for an absolutely beautiful story!
05/01/15
Congratulations Leola!
You are one of my favorite authors on the site.

Your dialogue is very genuine and filled with strong emotion. I loved how a child's love can break through any barrier.
05/01/15
This is such a sweet story. You did a good job with the characters and their dialogue--pulled me into the scene. I wanted to keep reading to find out the details. Congratulations!
05/02/15
Congratulations, Leola on your 2nd place EC. This is such a lovely story, with a wonderful message. Great writing!
05/04/15
Oh my! There is so much to love about this story. I adored the "deplored." I could see this story taking place. Your dialog and story were completely engaging. Many congrats on your Editor's Choice, Leola!