The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 827 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/20/15
Great job this Biblical story brought to "life" in a well written and introspective piece, that resonates truths and a powerful message.

Well done my friend! I'm sure it will score with the judges in a big way.

God bless~
03/21/15
I like how your story draws the reader into Paul's conversion from a judgmental Pharisee to a loving Christian. My favorite phrase: "That was when I gave up trying to impress God or anyone else with how good I am―or trying to protect him or his truth―which only block others’ grasp of how great his love is." Wonderful truth.

Just one drop of red ink...or maybe it's me...I don't understand the concept of "fearful arrogance."
I've just finished Acts in my quiet time today--so this was especially meaningful. Your descriptions put me right there!
03/21/15
He might have been confused by the time he got to straight street his questions were answered. So no need for any 60 'what' bulbs as he had encountered the ever ready light of God.
03/23/15
I really appreciate your powerful Law vs Love ending. This Biblically-based story is excellent in message and tone (as I've come to expect from your writing.) Great work!
Masterful and poignant retelling of Paul's battle with himself - and then to be used by Jesus - wow. What more could we hope for?
Congratulations on ranking 16th overall! Happy Dance!
04/01/15
I appreciate your hard work in tackling this. I can't imagine how hard it must have been. Good job!
01/13/22
Beautiful insight on the apostle Paul. I thought the last paragraph was very clever I liked the play in words about knowing the law backwards and How backwards it is to depend on the law. Good job.