The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 986 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This really touched my heart. It has a lot of power in it. The ending was perfect and so true, something we all need to learn. Thanks for the wonderful reminder.
02/20/15
A absorbing description of your MC's outer surroundings and inner feelings. Yet while his envy is real, it is quite understandable when set against the deeper pain of his grief.
The word limit has squeezed what are the seeds of a much longer story here, and I'm sure that your skilled depiction will maintain your readers' interest.
Totally credible and authentic work.
02/20/15
Oh my goodness this was so powerful, hauntingly beautiful, and poignant. It pulled at my heartstrings, and held me from the frist to last word.

It has an authentic tone, so I'm thinking this might be based on a "true experience" --and that made me feel for the MC all the more.

Excellent word, brilliant execution of a topic that one wouldn't expect this type of emotional story to come forth.

Thank you for sharing this precious piece.

God bless you~
02/24/15
I really enjoyed this piece. I was confused about setting though, at the beginning they were sitting at a park bench, then later John is looking through the window and Adam goes out the door. I may have missed a transition there. That's minor of course, because the story and meaning is poignant and impacting.
Congratulations!! Happy Dance!!
02/26/15
Congrats!

God BLess~
Your descriptions were so vivid that I could feel like I was there, and the emotions came across very authentically. Congratulations!
Also, thank you for your kind comments on "Your Fountain."