The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 846 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/21/14
Quite an adventure for sure...this also could have fit the topic for this week as well.

Excellent writing here.

God bless~
11/22/14
I read somewhere,"If humour is a mark of culture, then I like to maintain that self-irony is a mark of a mature culture, by which I really mean self-irony or the ability to laugh at oneself, to take oneself lightly."

Proof you really have matured since you were fifteen!

I had a good laugh while reading your excerpt of the adventure that's called adolescence. Thanks for sharing.
11/23/14
Some wonderful turns of phrase. This was my favourite: "the difference between lawyers and leeches is revealed: when you die, the leech will drop off!"
Those who learn to laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused!

Too funny.

It would take a teenager to think sunglasses would make you look cool at night. :)
Oh, how funny. I love the dry wit. That whole thing had me laughing all the way through!!!
11/27/14
Tut Tut! Wait 'til I see your dad!
There has to be a God! When we look back sometimes, it is a miracle that we survived...and not just once. I loved the line about the lawyers and leeches.
Congratulations on ranking 20th overall! Happy Dance!