The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1389 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/21/14
Great job!

God bless~
11/23/14
Clever and creative approach to the topic. I suspected that Jonah was going to come into view - though there was no chance to 'intoview' him. Clear and credible parallels in this update. Well done.
11/23/14
Oh, very clever and creative indeed. I was too 'thick' to see the connection with Jonah until it was spelled out for me but I thoroughly enjoyed the traumatic journey. Well done!
11/23/14
Clever twist on a familiar story. The garbage imagery was appropriately gross!
Mail for the Prime Minister is normally sent to 10 Downing Street rather than to the House of Commons. But I dare say it would get there.
Oh boy, what fun! "Cadged a lift"...that still makes me laugh every time I read it. :P

"Menacing eyes trained on me like infrared gun sights". Hehe...I love it.
Congratulations!

And praise God that He does give second chances. :)
11/27/14
Very well done, really proud of you. I knew you were more than just a proofreader or editor.

11/27/14
well done.
Congratulations! You pulled off a very difficult task in placing that Bible story into your own setting. Great writing as always.
11/28/14
Great retelling of the a familiar story. Congratulations and well done!
11/28/14
The slimmy story stinks. I wouldn't touch it but it does deserve your placing. Why can't we remember lessons like Jonah's BEFORE and not afterwards?
11/29/14
Congrats!
God bless~
This is brilliant. Oh I loved every word. You are beyond talented. Congratulations and of course, Happy Dance!
Congratulations. a very very well deserved win.
11/30/14
Wow, the concluding paragraphs REALLY brought it home! Very good - thank you for sharing your gifts with us! And, I needed that. I'm considering myself fed. Mmm, mmm.