The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1007 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/06/14
Quite a story, well done. I had it all in my mind so clearly, especially the conclusion.

God bless~
11/06/14
What a gripping prelude to a much longer story. You've described the whole scenario in such an absorbing way. I'm sure others will also look forward to developing their travelogue for this week's entry.
11/09/14
You've packed a lot of story into 750 words and it held my attention throughout. I had no idea how it would end but you did it purrfectly, (couldn't resist.) Loved the Scottish feel to it too. Great job!
11/10/14
Loved the accent. You gave a lot of details within the word limit.
Aw, what a touching story! I loved the way you drew out the emotions of the characters.
So imaginative and clever! Love the title, the content, this delightful story . . .
Hugs, Judi 1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
The character development was strong, making the ending even more special.
11/13/14
Congrats!
God bless~
11/14/14
Congratulations, Helen, on your well-deserved 3rd place EC. I really enjoyed your story and the characters you painted so well. Great writing!
Congratulations. I loved the characters in this and the way the story developed so gently.
11/15/14
I too could picture them well on that river bank. A solid, heartwarming story about the castaways of society; God's true heroes. A wonderful read!