The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1001 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/09/14
So powerfully jolting and emotionally moving. Thank you for writing this!
10/09/14
What a compelling story and written with penetrating honesty. The lessons learned coupled with the spiritual application is a teaching moment for those who have never lived on the other side of the fence. Well done!
Loved this! You gave me a new definition of holiness: 'set apart as 'other' in a world gone mad'. I can relate to that. Lord deliver me also of my madness. Your story remind me of the time I spoke to a lesbian who felt very alienated from society and I told her I knew how she felt because I was a Christian who is also marginalised.
10/11/14
Graphic story of reverse discrimination. Thanks for sharing a lesson that most of us with white skin never understand.
10/13/14
Your story was prolific and meaningful. It held me riveted throughout the entire read.
Thanks for sharing.

God bless~
"I adapted, but I didn't conform" and "redeemed" stand out to me so clearly from the wonderful view you presented in your story.
Congratulations :)
10/18/14
Tracy,
Brilliant and moving...no surprise to see you here. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations.

GOd bless~
10/19/14
Congratulations, Tracy, on your EC and thanks for sharing your story in such an insightful way. Great writing!