The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 872 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/29/14
This touched my heart! What a loving touching and genuine affirmation of the Father's love and healing process.

This was an inspirational poem that I will print out and hand out to several of my acquaintances.

Excellent! Thank you!

God bless~
08/29/14
Such a strong message you bring here. I love the second stanza the most:

"Lonely people gathering dust, walk alone for years and years."

That is such a visceral image for me.

Great work! I too will carry this one with me for a while.
08/31/14
I am not much of a poet so do not feel qualified to give any red ink, but to my limited understanding, this is a great piece of art. Truly beautiful. Thank God for salvation.
Very well done.
So lovely. It gently takes the heart and caresses it. Thank you for beauty . . .
I love the message of your poem. Truly, our hearts are blocked, and God's love is the key to end anger and fear and loneliness.
09/02/14
You captured the essence of lostness beautifully. Thank God He seeks us till we're found.
09/03/14
Oh wow, I love this one! It reaches right into the reader and touches those feelings we've all had at times. I don't know much about the mechanics of poetry, but this is really beautiful!
Lovely poem.

Knowing not about love’s ways,
Inside a heart stands silent, breaking,
09/04/14
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am so happy for you my sweet sister in Christ. This was so beautifully touching and inspiring. I am thrilled for your EC which is way beyond deserved.

Keep touching us with your authenticity and your love for God...You're truly a gifted soul.

God bless~
09/04/14
Congrats on your EC placement.
09/04/14
I'm borrowing from another faithful faithwriter's words when I say, I'm doing a "Happy Dance" for you! Congrats on the EC Lynn! Woo-Hoo!
09/04/14
Coming out of moth balls:-)to congratulate you, Lynn, on your EC...a truly beautiful poem

So happy for you!!