The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 692 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/14
Very creative. I enjoy the easy style of this piece. And the descriptions put me on that log, clinging alongside your MC. Good stuff.
07/21/14
Wow! Incredibly well written. Your first descriptive paragraph pulled me in. Even though I knew the outcome for this man, the story was still intriguing. Well done.
07/21/14
What a riveting story told from a perspective we don't see very often when we cover this story.

I thought about the horrible movie version of Noah that just came out this past spring - they got it wrong in so many ways, just to try and make the story more of an action-adventure, and you just did that without having to deviate much from the biblical version.

Great job!
Thrilling - sumptuous descriptions. You made me feel his fear, his pain - the unending deluge swallowing him up. I wonder if he had cried to YHWH - would He save him then? We can only pray . . .
07/22/14
What an interesting angle you chose for this story, and you pulled it off very successfully.

Blessings.
Your vivid descriptions make this story real. You have a gifted pen.
I love this story. I had thought of Noah when I saw the topic, but this is a brilliant POV. You held my interest from beginning to end. Part of me was hoping Noah would save him even though I knew it wasn't so. You did a superb job with this one.
07/23/14
Spectacular writing!

God bless~
07/23/14
I had commented on another entry how awed I am by master story tellers like the both of you, taking well known Biblical accounts and offering them to us with from a unique perspective in the believable characters of you MC.

Well done!
Congratulations on ranking 18 overall.