The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 832 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/14
Wow! I am in awe of your ability here. I wish I could write poetry so rich in meaning that could flow like that.

I love how you so clearly point out that gossip is as old as sin itself. Pharisees were gossiping about Jesus. Joseph's brothers gossiped about him. Job's friends gossiped, and on and on.

Great job with this entry! Thanks for sharing it.
05/20/14
Beautiful job with scriptural truths tying so well into the topic.

Superb

God bless~
05/20/14
You've used the topic very creatively. No doubt gossip was rife when Jesus was on earth and you've told that well. You've countered the gossip nicely with the truths of the situations, and rounded it off well at the end. Well done!
05/20/14
Powerful and very well written. I loved how each verse presented the case both for and against -- the gossip killed by the Truth. Very clever.

No red ink from me.

Blessings.
05/21/14
A great piece of writing expressing truth in a lovely, original way.
No negative comments on style, construction and content. It all flows beautifully. The only red ink comment I'd make is that He was vilified not because He was setting himself above God, but making Himself equal to God, claiming to be God.
Great, attractive writing that carried me through effortlessly to the end..