The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 944 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/14
Excellent writing.
I did enjoy your article immensely. Well done. As far as technical critique I would not know what to write, as I am nowhere near your good writing.
If I would have to mention anything at all it would be that the ending left me somewhat dissatisfied. I was really into your story, but suddenly it was over without (at least tom me) any indication of the issue being resolved. Although the hubby was certainly justified in taking action, I would have liked to hear more about the MC coming to grips with the problem or at least recognising it. Anyway, that's my 2 cents, andit really is only that, 2 cents.
God bless you in your good writing.
05/05/14
Great delivery, powerful content and wonderful job with the topic.

Well done.

God bless~
oh LOL! I know the feeling of being without your phone, it's a rather odd, strange sort of feeling. You captured that perfectly!

(and I completely understand about wanting to reach that next level.) Wonderful characterizations, though I didn't quite catch the end, until the hubby said he was "trading" and then I realized they'd switched phones. Could just be me though.

Great job! Thanks for sharing!
05/08/14
Congratulations Christina! Great writing!
05/08/14
Well-crafted story with lots of action. Loved the title! Congratulations!!