The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 896 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/01/14
This a really cute, sweet story... I can see it as I read it... she'll probably throw a couch cushion at him next...lol!
05/03/14
This is SO you. Loved it - fun and such a great twist/surprise ending. Delightful to enter the same week as you - who KNOWS how long it has been since THAT happened! :)
05/03/14
Hah! Perfect! I love it. Now this is real! :)

I hate to comment and contribute to you falling off the wagon, George (read his brick post on the forums if you don't get that comment), but your delightfully funny story forced my hand with a single word: "Idiot".

However, I cannot help you with your addiction to red ink...I simply don't have any for you. Sorry.
05/03/14
Loved it - so subtle. Great piece!
You always make me smile--Love your last line!
05/05/14
Hahaha! This was really a cute read.

God bless~
05/06/14
Very cute. I wanted to read more.
05/07/14
So cute, great write! Very funny,clever, twist at end!
05/08/14
Brilliant.

As red ink, I thought I would like to see a stronger start with a bigger hook. but I was wrong and applied the red ink to self. The rhythm of the whole thing was perfect.

Blessings, Graham.
Congratulations on EC. I always knew you were a winner!
05/09/14
The brevity of this was perfect as you wove one thought into a very meaningful but humorous narrative. I enjoyed it a lot.