The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1472 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/25/14
This was a jarring--and well written--read. Great descriptions, and excellent narrative. Well done.

God bless~
04/25/14
An interesting look at perception. And a great application of theme.
04/26/14
Wow. This is an awesome piece of writing. I am struck by the power of your imagery and the rawness of the emotions you put on display here, from the parents' dreams, the silence as they stared at the photo page for the boy and the boy's stark fear of the gates closing behind him.

Just a fantastic job all the way around. It sticks with me and I will remember this entry for a long time.
05/01/14
Congratulations! God bless~
05/01/14
Congratulations! I am not surprised at all, this was definitely one of my favorites from this week.
05/01/14
Wow. This is a Spirit-filled story. Tears and goosebumps. Well done.
05/01/14
What a beautiful story! I loved your descriptions...I could see the scene and feel the emotions. Congratulations!
05/01/14
Congratulations on this beautiful, haunting entry. So well done and absolutely a first place piece!
05/01/14
What a powerful piece. I really enjoyed this. Congratulations!
05/01/14
Congratulations on 1st Place EC for this most deserving entry.
05/02/14
Absolutely riveting. I loved the tone of this and your writing is so tight and on point. I was fully engaged in the story. Very well deserved win. Congratulations.

P.S. I'm taking notes
Congratulations. I feel privileged to read and absorb what you have written. A truly heart rending, beautifully expressed entry.