The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1004 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/22/14
This was excellent! This sadly reminds that Satan is alive and well and operating within the church! But it also reminds that when God allows a door to be closed, He opens a window of new opportunity! I loved the analogy and vision of the chilly breeze and the embers in this! Wonderful read—well done!
02/23/14
I agree, this is excellent!

It took me back in time to another church, yet similar circumstances, that created a huge division amongst elders and members. Sadly, the outcome wasn't as positive.

Creative use of the topic too.
02/23/14
Very believable and well written. The opening paragraph was a bit hard to follow with all the descriptive words yet by end of story your tied back in the fire. Perhaps some wordsmithing up front would help because I wasn't captured in first 14 seconds. I had to read it three times to connect in my brain. Putting my disconnect aside, I really liked your story. Nice job!
02/24/14
Bravo! Excellent story. I had no trouble connecting the words, but then I am familiar with your style of writing. Very inspirational and well written.

Thanks for a great and blessed read.
02/24/14
Positively brilliant. I actually said "wow" out loud when I was finished. Superb ending.
02/24/14
This is excellent deep spiritual writing. Such insight into the problems of ministry and how it can go wrong. Very well written too!
02/24/14
This seemed like a chapter from a "book" -- very well done. Your writing is easily recognizable, whether it be with "serious" tones, as clearly was, or the more familiar "humorous ones" --they're all so good to the last vowel!

Well done my friend,

God bless~
02/26/14
We all need more friends offering sage advise like Ted. Oh but wait- you just did, thanks!
Congratulations on ranking 20th overall!