The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1202 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/14
You have written this very moving story very well. Many mothers will empathise with the MC's story and feelings. But, the ending is one of hope through God's new beginnings, a great message of encouragement.
02/16/14
I could feel the raw emotion of your MC. I love how you tied outer storms to the inner storm of memories that brought the MC to her dead end. A well crafted story that hit the bull's eye for being on topic.
02/16/14
This was so beautiful and well done!

God bless~
02/20/14
Tracy, this is a wonderful entry. Brought tears to my eyes! Congrats, and God bless, dear lady. You so deserve accolades for this.
02/20/14
So proud of you, Tracy! A well deserved win!!!
02/20/14
WOW! Fantastic writing. Congratulations on your well deserved win.
02/20/14
Congratulations Tracy on your win! Masterfully told story that read as coming from the real pain and emotion, though it was fiction! This story was so deserving of the win! Just excellent!
02/20/14
Once upon a time, I had a little girl with those pink plastic shoes. You had me in the moment. Excellent writing. Congrats on your wins with the emotion-charged story!
02/20/14
Congratulations, Tracy. This is a BEAUTIFUL piece.
Unbelievable that this is fiction. It feels and reads so poignantly true.

Congratulations and a big hug to you!
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
I just perused the writers before me here - I almost feel like I shouldn't throw a brick. The quality of the writings is superb, and I love all your hearts for our wondrous Savior!
Congratulations on your excellent win. I loved this as much as Droplets to The Four Winds.
02/25/14
Your story was unique, touching, and had that ring of reality which gave it so much umphhh. Well done and congratulations on your first place win!