The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1024 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/01/14
Wow, what a sad story! So sad, yet the ending shows how Jesus can heal emotional wounds.
02/01/14
Wow, what a sad story! So sad, yet the ending shows how Jesus can heal emotional wounds.
02/01/14
Wow, what a sad story! So sad, yet the ending shows how Jesus can heal emotional wounds.
02/01/14
This is such a very sad story and is extremely moving. You've told it well, whether truth or fiction. The positive ending of healing makes a happy ending. Well done.
Wow! This evoked all kinds of emotions in me. I can clearly see the sign and tunnel. It was like you took me back in time. You nailed the topic in a fresh and creative way. Outstanding job.
02/05/14
Powerful, poignant and moving in so many ways. Nicely done.

God bless~
02/05/14
Whew! This certainly reads like a true account, but whether it is or not it definitely punches a very powerful punch—impacting the reader with strong visions and emotions! How horrible the cycles of pain breeding more pain. Was so glad to have an ending where Jesus brought a balm of forgiveness. Masterfully told story!
02/06/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
02/06/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
02/06/14
Powerful, compelling story. Congratulations on your placing!
02/06/14
Oh, man, that tunnel of love took me on a few roller-coaster emotions. Excellent, chilling, gripping, heart-warming writing, Leola. Many congrats on your EC.
And one more well-deserved congratulations to you! The focused intensity of this is truly beautiful.