The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1020 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/14
Wow - very powerful imagery and a great message. Super descriptions. Nicely done.
02/03/14
Wow. I was amazed at how powerful this is. It had me right there with you every second. I felt the Holy spirit as I read this. What an experience.

Thanks for this beautifully written piece.
02/03/14
My disappointment in the two men reflects how well you drew me into your story. I apologize on behalf of all men for their pathetic lack.

You shared this with great emotion and skill. Well done.
02/05/14
Very descriptive...it is strange how in an accident we often feel in slow motion, you captured that so well. Then love how God, takes the accident and an act of uncaring—and sends a message to care—the message to be the light! This was so well written it was easy to imagine being the MC! Enjoyed!
02/05/14
Beautifully done my friend!

Excellent work, compelling and inspirational.

God bless~
You did a fabulous job of making me feel the slow motion. That's quite talented. It's one thing to tell it, but you want further and it totally pulled me in. Great job on tackling the topic in the traditional way, yet your POV made it fresh and out of the box, again not an easy thing to do, but you managed it masterfully.
Congratulations on ranking 10th in your level and 12 overall. (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)