The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 624 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/01/14
Having recently had new carpet laid and going through the processes that involved, I can empathise with what you have written. You've told it well and I'm sure it was worth all the effort.
02/04/14
Oh, was I ever with these poor folks! Reminded me of when we had to get our house ready to sell. Neverending!

Great characterization and description. Thanks!
02/04/14
Oh, I can relate to this too! We are in the process of changing some rooms around and replacing carpet with laminate flooring and I am wondering if there will ever be an end to it! It is amazing how much junk one can collect! Well written!
02/05/14
Hahahaha...I can relate to this so well. It is a Herculean task to undertake redecorating or completing a "make-over" in one's home.

Been there, done that, and will be doing it again!!

Nicely done adn well written.

Thanks!

God bless~
Oh I could totally relate and we've been in our house a bit more than the MC, but still have stuff everywhere. My husband cleans up by swiping things into a big box. Oh I know what a job lays ahead. It can be overwhelming for sure. I enjoyed the subtle humor and it's nice to know I'm not alone. Great take on the topic too.
Congratulations on ranking 35 overall. (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)
Love this wonderful article. Just the style I enjoy. And since my husband and I are in similar circumstances, we enjoyed a great laugh. Thanks!