The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 989 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The plot unfolded well in this very interesting story.
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
Thank you for this well written story. I enjoyed it very much.

God bless~
01/12/14
Fast moving and engaging, well penned story. I particularly liked the last line - 'that angel's waited in the corner long enough.'
A fine application of the Biblical story.
You had me riveted. I would love prequels and sequels to this!
01/12/14
Your inspiration verse has fascinated me for quite awhile and your well-written story is completely engaging. I, too, love the ending. I could see the angel.
01/13/14
Very touching. Great story. Realistic.
01/13/14
Great story. Realistic conversation and fast paced.

I loved the angel in the corner too.

Blessings, Graham.
I did enjoy this - a really great story plot, very well written. Could sense the strong family tensions, the move towards forgiveness and reconciliation. I too love the 'angel line'. Thankyou
01/15/14
Great story, well written, touching and realistic. Enjoyed!
01/15/14
Well done! I enjoyed this piece very much. Lots of old guys like that around here. You nailed it.
01/15/14
I LOVE that last line in particular.
01/16/14
oh the shameful disputes that cause family drama...

Really well described conflict and resolution.
Congratulations on ranking 20th overall!