The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1107 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/12/13
BRILLIANT!!! A laugh a line and sometimes more. I missed a few, like A-ra-rat until I re-read in order to count up. (Yes, DizziDanni is proud to announce that she has now groan into a prime punster!)I'd forgotten the topic until you brought the elephant out of hide-ing.
OK, I'll stick with the day job! This one is destined for high places and will give a lot of readers a lot of laughs along the way. Superbly crazy!
This brought a smile to my face. I think only one punster could make me groan like this but time will tell. I've heard it tell puns can be catchy. You gave me a giggle and I appreciate it immensely.
I lost count after 30.i should have asked the sloth to lend a toe. I concur with Dec, I'm not an expert punner and will leaf it to you to tree-t us. I can hear the groans from here. :-)
12/14/13
You definitely know how to have “pun” with a story!! My favorite was smelling “A - ra - rat!” I didn’t keep track, but I am pretty sure I’ve groan a lot reading this! But it was delightful!
12/14/13
I love your play on words here.
12/14/13
This is indeed a fine work of art! My feeble brain could not keep up but it made me smile from here to there. I don't know how you do it, but this was a joy and a wonder to read.!
As eye eyeballed this to my hubby, and tried to explain your crazy word play to my sister, aye found myself laughing sew hard - well, at my age it is not wise to laugh sew hard unless a path to the bathroom is clear.

Eye wish I had a teacher like ewe when I was young - Aye would have lived for your wit and wisdom. Ah well, I can do so now, can't eye?
Wow! You certainly must have had a lot of fun writing this one. I can imagine the laughter. :) I loved the lightheartedness of the piece. A true joy and delight to read.
12/17/13
Excellent. Masterful as always! I love your humor. I recognized a couple very old jokes in there, which become fresh with each new generation. The hee-hawing one is a favorite of mine that I'd nearly forgotten.

Thank you for the lesson! I am constantly learning from writers like you.

Keep sending them in!

Merry Christmas!
12/17/13
You obviously had great fun writing this. Such panda-monium on the aark!

Keep up the great work, Noel. I hope you receive a high score for your story.
12/18/13
I'm pretty sure I got them all. :) Poor Noah, what he didn't No-ah, didn't hurt him, I guess. I completely enjoyed this "OT story paraphrased by Noel." You make FW a better place to read. :)
Congratulations Happy Dance!
How I love to read your crazy, original and never boring articles! You are a great encourager, and I would let you be my mentor, but, knowing you - you might enjoy being a tor mentor! Congratulations on your well-deserved win!

Love & Hugs in, through and because of Jesus, the Christ,

Judi Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
12/19/13
And a Happy Dance from me too. Congratulations you nut-case!
12/19/13
Gotta love the puns in this! "Noah else to go... panda-monium... apolar-gise... I like to make puns too, but not everyone appreciates them. You've encouraged me to go for it! Congrats on your EC.
01/04/14
Borrowing from your story Noel...
There is Noah else I'd like to be!
Ah you Faith writers never fail to keel me over with your talent.
Mind boggling brilliance everywhere I look.