The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1166 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/31/13
This was so pleasant to read. I enjoyed it immensely.

God bless~
10/31/13
I truly enjoyed this poetic piece that was summed up with words of wisdom. The easy flow of your writing and the unforced rhymes makes this a winner in my book.
I think I would have broken this into several verses to give the reader time to pause and linger over your thoughts/words.
11/04/13
Such a delightful, charming poem with a wise message. If anything, I would break the lines up in places, but I'm no poet. Loved the entire piece and great for the topic. A winner methinks!
11/04/13
Excellent.
An easy read with a worthy message. Well done.
A sweet journey to self-realization. This is beautiful. Agree with the need for structure, but such an enjoyment! Thank you for beauty and inspiration.
Nice Poem!
11/07/13
Congratulations! God Bless~
11/07/13
There's a great message in this clever poem about being true to one's self. Congrats on your EC.
11/07/13
Every word and phrase was gorgeous and exquisitely penned. Wow! Love this! Congrats on your EC.
Really really beautiful. I love this. Many congratulations.
11/07/13
Congratulations on your win for this lovely poem.
11/08/13
Congratulations on your 2nd placing EC - so well-deserved! Your poem is beautifully written and is a wonderful use of the topic.
11/09/13
Congratulations! This is such a well-written creative poem. Loved your descriptions and word choice; even the rhyme scheme worked well for this story. Ending with a great message. Super!
11/09/13
Excellent entry, Jim. Congratulations!
11/09/13
Really lovely and haunting piece of work. Reminded me to be content with who God created me to be.
Congratulations on your EC 2nd place win.
11/10/13
This was a true delight to read from a voice I have missed! Congratulations on your honors this week.
11/11/13
Excellent meter and rhythm. I loved the flow and wisdom of your poem.