The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1331 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/17/13
This is one sure literal approach to the topic. Very descriptive and credible writing that drew me in, and I enjoyed the twist at the end. Well done.
10/20/13
Wow! I was holding on to the edge of my seat during this breath-taking drama. I could picture so much of the scenery with the canyon and fall foliage, then those hitchhiker burrs, I've been plagued by them also. :) I love the way you brought Samson's riddle in at the end!
10/21/13
Whoa! I felt as if I was watching this entire story live! This was an excellent read, and powerfully moving.

God bless~
10/22/13
I really enjoyed your dramatic and well-written story. You built the scene and the tension well with your words. Well done!
10/24/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/29/13
My heart was pounding for the MC and was hoping for a happy ending--thanks. Congrats on taking 10th place on the EC list.
11/01/13
Really enjoyed your 'literal' take on the topic. You always weave such an excellent tale!
11/10/13
Memorable characters and a descriptive setting made this well-told tale captivating. I really enjoyed your unexpected ending. Congratulations on your well deserved EC award.

The only question I had was whether you meant to use the word "quiet" instead of "quite" in the sentence: "I need to keep quite over here or I might as well come home."