The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 984 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/13
So good. I really enjoyed this whole piece.

Thank you. Nicely done.

God bless~
10/12/13
You've told this tale really well. I like the way your brought the black lamb into it. Well done.
A fun read with a thoughtful message. Well done.
Beautifully descriptive. I felt I was literally in The Highlands . . .
10/17/13
Bah goom, tha's told us a good'n, lass. E'en the judge thought so too.

Loved the descriptions and the characterisation. The whole story echoed that old TV series by a disillusioned vitnary called "All Creatures Grunt and Smell."
Well-deserved placing. Congratulations.
What a delightful story. You had me totally mesmerized, much like the young lamb curled in the Master's arms. Congratulations on your EC. Happy Dance!!
10/18/13
I love your endearing tale, so eloquently told. Super congrats on your EC!
10/21/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/21/13
Good job, Danielle. I love this entry. Congratulations and God bless!
10/23/13
Charming delivery! I especially enjoyed the dialogue as I often speak with our doggies as if they had human ears.
Congratulations on your EC placing.
11/06/13
Danielle,

Beautifully written and entertaining tale about the return of the black sheep to the fold. Congratulations on your 3rd place EC award.