The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1011 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/29/13
Oh my! This sent chills up and down my spine so powerful its execution, and so touching its message!

I knew this was a true story the moment I began reading. The courage in which you've displayed through the years as a missionary can only come from GOD.

This was an amazing story that truly leaves me "typeless" --Those who are called and answer have the light shining through at all times, as evidenced by your strength, courage, and love.

May His hands continue to protect and bless you.

GOD BLESS YOU~
08/29/13
Two words... First Place!

Wing His Words
Beautiful, powerful, and true too. Thank you so much, and thanks be to God for so much faith, courage, beauty and service.
Powerful - I felt I was right there with your brave MC. Such courage! Such a wonderful testimony. I love your clear, concise and "beyond the pale" writing style. I always enjoy your articles . . .
09/03/13
Great story, thanks for sharing it.
09/04/13
What a pleasure to read this true account, a tribute to the confidence of God's power held by missionaries in returning again and again to dangerous circumstances. Well done!
09/05/13
The calm, restrained descriptions of such obvious danger can only come from personal experience. Thank you for sharing this inspiring piece. In the slightest trace of red ink, if you had placed your maxim "not one word" either in italics or as a direct quote from an adviser; it would have gained clearer emphasis.
Congratulations for ranking 11th your level and 22 overall! Happy Dance!!!