The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1179 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/13
What an interesting and well done tribute to E. Lyall Williams! I enjoying reading about the man. How wonderful that a man of such high and wise character was in a position to be a great example for so many!
08/02/13
What an engrossing character portrayal! You've written it with humour and kept my interest right through. Well done!
08/05/13
Beautifully written, described and expressed. Another fine story in which I found myself engrossed until the very end. Your characterization of this man allowed me to fully come to know him. Excellent!
08/05/13
I feel I'm on first name terms with E Lyall Williams, such is your skilled and humorously written tribute to him. The chief certainly set a fine example for you students to follow. It shows how mistaken we can be in judging a person by outward appearance before we really get to know them.
A worthy and delightful tribute to an outstanding man. Well done, my friend.
08/05/13
Clearly quite a character that I embraced by the end of this endearing story.

This entry gave tribute to an interesting man that left quite a legacy behind.


God bless~
08/08/13
Congrats my friend for your EC!! God bless~
08/08/13
You penned a loving yet humorous tribute to this man's obvious influence in your life.
I'm sure he is smiling at you from heaven.
08/09/13
Congrats Noel on your EC. Well-deserved!
What a great story about an exemplary man! Congrats. By coincidence, the story about the bishop and the curate was repeated in part today in the Australian news after the debate between the Prime Minister and the Opposition Leader. After the PM was found to have read from notes against the rules, the opposition leader said that it was not that the PM read from the notes that bothered him, but that they were not worth reading. Have you been coaching Mr Abbott?
08/14/13
What an amazing man (and example). You introduced him to us in a captivating way. I loved the Judas Iscariot paragraph. :) Super congrats on your EC!