The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1294 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/30/13
Amazing visuals and powerful message in this extremely well written story! God’s love can take us past chains and prison walls and give us strength to climb life’s hills and endure until we reach Glory! God's love expands beyond and is not bound by any of earth's boundaries! I really enjoyed this read!
07/31/13
Lovely application of theme, and fantastic attention to detail. I felt like I was there, my imagination wandering with Palo's, toward God.

Beautiful.
Wow, you took me on an unexpected journey, painting vivid pictures along the way. Your message of doing all things through Christ is given on a fresh and enduring way. This is definitely a sweet bittersweet story.
I enjoyed the word pictures in this well written story. The only thing missing for me, was the reason for the death sentence. Were the charges trumped up or deserving? The title and the ending were fitting bookmarks for this interesting story.
08/01/13
Congratulations on your fine, well deserved placing! I am thrilled for you.
Bravo! Fitting recognition for a well written story.
08/01/13
CONGRATULATIONS Lillian! Such a well deserved win for such a well done story!
08/01/13
Congrats! God bless~
08/01/13
Congrats on your 2nd place Lillian!
08/01/13
And congrats again on your EC! Happy, happy day!
08/01/13
Wonderful! Love this entry. Congratulations on placing 2nd, Lillian! God bless!
08/01/13
Lillian this is exquisite. I hung on to every word. Great writing. Loved it. Congratulations.
08/01/13
Congratulations on your EC placing with this haunting and poignant story.
08/01/13
Loved your descriptiveness - externally and internally. Brilliant work with its mix of challenge and encouragement, and a well-deserved placing.
08/01/13
Wonderful piece! Your Number 2 spot both in Level 4 and overall is well deserved! Congratulations.
08/01/13
Congratulations! This is beautiful...loved your creative descriptions and message. You pulled me into the scene from the beginning.