The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1329 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Even so Lord, come quickly!
04/23/13
You have a wonderful message in this entertaining, creative poem. I enjoyed the way you melded these ideas together. Great work!
This piece is amazing artwork and all represented by the start and end of an Achoo! It certainly doesn't take much time for things to unravel, either for a miracle to be born or for disaster to happen. I pray that we will wake up. Thank you for this fine tribute to what the city and marathoner's themselves (as well as family members went through that day) -- as well as writing something to help lull us out of our sleep. This was exceptionally well written. And if this is who I think it is by, it does not surprise me. I love all of the choice of words you chose. The first stanza alone is priceless.
Thought provoking. Strong and very readable.
Congratulations on your EC!
I am so glad this marvelous piece got an EC. Congratulations. I had thought when read this the other day that I wished it could be published for all of Boston to see. Blessings to you.
04/25/13
Super congrats, Charla. Your timely message shines in this!
Thought provoking message with a perfect title. Congrats on your 3rd place masters and your EC. Keep writing.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
04/26/13
You wove current events into this poem seamlessly. Well done and congratulations on your splendid winning entry.
04/27/13
Splendid piece! Congrats!!