The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 937 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is so funny, and because it mentions horses (hor's) I had to read it and glad I did. Among other things, one of my favorite lines: "They don't know they are poor." This says so much about not only the writer who recognizes its significance but of the people of Peru and others in like circumstances. Great job!
03/02/13
Witty, fresh, and simply outstanding piece of writing.

Nicely done.

God bless~
03/03/13
A great story about the sometimes problems of language. I wonder if it is true? I read a true story once that was about a similar error where someone ended up very red-faced. Well done!
I delighted in this. Oh 17 is such a special age. She is still a little girl, yes feel she is an adult. I thought your ending was grand and I tried to figure out what she would find and I'll admit a house of horse wasn't what I was expecting not that just added to the story.
I am still chuckling. This is so delightful!

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621
Congratulations on ranking 7 in Masters and 14 overall!
03/08/13
oh my! What a riot, concerning the language barrier. :) I enjoyed this.