The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1407 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow, quite a story! Good use of dialogue to move the story along. Keep the reader interested.
02/19/13
Love the detail in this piece. Clever use of topic, and great atmosphere. Thanks!
This piece is awesome, gripping. Congratulations on your EC recognition.
02/21/13
Amazing writing. A scene straight from world war 2, (I hope, or else I'm going to feel silly and die of embarrassment.) Congratulations on your placing.
02/21/13
You had me completely captivated by their story. It is like a haunting movie where I wanted to shut my eyes and yet couldn't, because I needed to know what happened and that they would be okay. The Nazi regime involved unimaginable things. You've written a masterful account/story from that time period. Super congrats, Loren, on your Editor's Choice award.
02/21/13
CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS CAPTIVATING ENTRY!
02/21/13
You've captured an atmosphere that we can only barely imagine - thankfully. Your skillful word pictures regularly encapsulate so many different moods and descriptions, my friend, and you're at it again. Great writing and a well-deserved placing.
02/21/13
Congrats..God bless~
Congratulations, Loren, on your EC placement for an outstanding story--perfectly executed.
Congrats! You really deserve it.
02/23/13
Congratulations!
Great story, I could feel the tension in the air, and in their voices. The drama could easily be adapted to the stage or screen.

Wing His Words.
02/24/13
Wow you crafted such an intriguing and exciting story in so few words. Stunning and provocative. Congratulations on your EC win!
What happens next? Don't keep me in suspense! This has a novel that must be woven into it. And soon - I want to know what happens next . . .