The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1098 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/13
This was a cute and clever approach to the topic at hand. I loved it.

God bless~
02/02/13
Hehehe This is cute.
02/02/13
Oh, I really enjoyed this one. I laughed and cried for the poor groom. I like the style of the writing also. Sounds like some of the weddings I have attended in the south.

Anyway, I would have loved to read more about Jill and her new beau. Very well done.

God Bless
02/02/13
Oh, I really enjoyed this one. I laughed and cried for the poor groom. I like the style of the writing also. Sounds like some of the weddings I have attended in the south.

Anyway, I would have loved to read more about Jill and her new beau. Very well done.

God Bless
you do have a talent for writing humor - it flows seemlessly without bein forced. Not easy to do, but you make it look like it could be.
LOL... this is so cute! I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
02/03/13
'His eyes began to swap holes, jerking rapidly' was my favourite. This whole peice made me laugh so much. You have an amazing talent at writing humour. Loved it.
02/03/13
This one had a familiar ring. Poor old Jack, almost climbed the hill with Jill, but instead of fetching a pail of water, he went to water and felt pale.
Good fun read. Well done.
02/04/13
Clever and hilarious. You painted a perfectly vivid picture and you line 'she tattooed him with the look'...FANTASTIC!!
02/04/13
Haha-haha-hahaaaaaaaaa!! :D This was a "riot" to read! You've done it again!

Your descriptions were fabulous, in particular: "“With this rin….” The air hissing over the pale lips sounded like a balloon with a pin prick in it. The effect was the same. Kasparik melted like American cheese beneath the broiler. He took a bent knee step forward; his outstretched hand toppling a flickering candelabrum. Sucking in air with a raspy gasp, he recoiled, teetering on the platform’s edge for the longest second known to man. He collapsed clutching pink chiffon.

And Jill came tumbling after."

I could picture the entire scene and enjoyed a great laugh!

Wonderful job!! :)

A wonderful job. I love the whole pictures.
Congratulations for placing 13 in level four and 14 overall!