The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1014 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an awesome piece. It flows so easily. It's beautiful and I look forward to seeing your dream come true. Beautiful.
I loved this. It felt like you were describing my life. I have often thought those exact thoughts about deadlines, pressure, bills, cars. I could tell you poured yourself into this. Very realistic.
01/25/13
Such beautiful words in this entry. I so enjoyed it.

God bless~
01/26/13
This is great. I love it. Now I don't consider myself a poet, but I really don't have any red ink. This is good. :)
I like your dream!
01/27/13
I love how you have stretched beyond the private fantasy - expressed with a touch of humour, to the wider dream of peace and justice, with echooes of swords being beaten into plowshares. Well done.
01/27/13
Your dream sounds like Paradise on earth...take me with you, if you find this place! As to the technicalities of poetry, i know zip. I do know that i thoroughly enjoyed this entry; does that count? Great job (in my opinion, anyway!)
One of those dreams where you don't want to be awakened. You've expressed peace and rest (heaven) very well in this poem. I really liked your stanzas for the truths they reveal.
01/30/13
Oh what wonderful dreams you have. I dream of writing amazing poetry - just like yours.
01/31/13
This is a lovely, peaceful poem! I'm sure it expresses the desires of most of us! The last two stanzas were especially touching to me and so hope-filled! Nice job! :)
Congratulations on ranking 11th in level four and 12 overall!
This was such a refreshing read! I'm dreaming this dream today (and most days) as I try to do everything on my 'to do' list. Papers stacked here, my job there and housework all around!
Congratulations on your EC placement!