The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 807 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh this is a hoot. You managed to balance the perfect amount of humor with suspense. I enjoyed every word and am still smiling at the vivid pictures in my head.
01/25/13
Still smiling from ear to ear! Loved it.

God bless~
01/27/13
Oh, this is great.

One minor typo... "boy's" instead of "boys."

I love that they thought jail would be better. :) Hope they got some changes to the nursing home too! :D
I love the characters that you created in this piece. What a hoot. I'm still grinning.
This is frolicking good fun, with clearly described characters and actions. This piece "worked" in countless ways.
01/27/13
I just love your story! It's hilarious!I could just picture those old guys making their escape. Very creative and a great read.
01/27/13
Oh, boy, I am still a grinning from this one. Fabulous story, one I won't forget..

You do have a way with telling a great story. I loved this! Great writing here. This should do very well.
I could picture it all unfolding - your muse is a keeper! Great job with this and appreciate the humor which is not always easy to pull off without seeming forced.
01/31/13
Haha-haha-haha!! :D This was great fun! The excellent first paragraph clued me in that this was going to be a terrific piece, and I was not disappointed! The humor was perfect, your characters were interesting, and the ending just right! This is one of my top favorites this week! :)
Congratulations for ranking 27th overall