The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1505 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! This is so intense. I found myself holding my breath as I read on. You did a great job of building the suspense. You packed so much into this story. It is well-written and scary. You covered the topic in a creative way while still subtly delivering an important message.
11/25/12
Well written story! I was literally on the edge of my seat, hoping for a happy ending. (I'm a sucker for a happy ending)

But your ending has a teaching element of reaping what you sow. I'll bet your MC wished she had done things differently!
11/26/12
What a gripping and chilling story. It, unfortunately, has some elements of truth in it, for some people in some parts of the world. It is certainly food for thought. Well done.
11/27/12
I read this fervently scanning it quickly to see where it might lead. Nice job with this well written piece. Thanks. God bless~
11/29/12
How horrible to imagine. I was quickly drawn into your story. I love the irony you created. Excellent writing.
Chillingly disturbing, vividly descriptive, excellent writing. Many congratulations.
11/29/12
This was a well-written, fascinating story; although deeply troubling in its likelihood of being a fairly accurate predictor of the future--unless Jesus comes soon!

CONGRATULATIONS on your E.C. win! WAY TO WRITE!! :)
11/30/12
Wow, reminiscent of Orwell's brilliant eye towards the potential dark future.Nicely done!