The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1520 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Amazingly powerful story with a prolific message. The table we will all share together for eternity. Brilliant entry and approach for the topic.

God bless~
10/25/12
Such a wonderfully descriptive, flowing story with the message coming through loud and clear. Beautiful. I love it!
This is a really intense piece. I could feel like I was deep in the Bayou, though I've never been anywhere near the swampland. There may have been a touch of purple prose, at least for me. Though you did do a nice job of painting a picture. I can almost close my eyes and smell the smells. Your MC and the words of wisdom riveted me to my chair. I found myself holding my breath as you built the conflict. The ending is beautiful. Well done.
10/27/12
Very interesting story. The journey to becoming a Christian was very uniquely done and the imagery you created made it seem as if I was in the boat along side the MC. Great work.

God bless!
10/30/12
Your words swiftly emersed me in to the time and place of this setting. Loved the story, loved the message.
11/03/12
Enchanting story leading us to a timeless message. Beautifully written, well done!