The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 819 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Hashahahahahahaha! The last line threw me for a loop as I laughed out loud. Nicely done, interesting approach to the topic. Great job.

God Bless~
10/25/12
Ha! Loved the last line.
10/27/12
What a great story! Good on Ethel! You did a great job at building the humour and suspense - how was she going to get her man? And a great finish. Well done.
10/29/12
This was hilarious!!!!! I absolutely loved Ethel- so sneaky and funny. Thanks for the great laugh today. I needed it.

God bless!
Good story, well written. Had me grinning the whole way through!
Ohhh I don't have words to describe this other than ha-ha-ha but even that doesn't do it justice! You had me hooked right away. I loved the little details and though the thought of dentures staring at me gave me chills (the good kind--usually reserved for bowel movement or vomit descriptions but for some reason I'd clean up poo any day before having to handle someone's dentures) I love your characters and think it was a touch of genius for your cup to be a denture cup. I give you my highest praise and it is a well-deserved WOW!
This is priceless--a winner all the way around for me!