The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 938 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
And they all said, Amen. A New Testament Psalms of David - Reading this brings such peace and lifts the spirit in joy! Selah.
This is lovely. You captured so many of the wonderful things Jesus does for us each and every day. It's a great way to say thank you and I love you Jesus!
10/21/12
A real song of praise to the One Who is worthy. You captured so much that He has done for us. Good job.
10/23/12
An absolutely lovely testimony of the love and forgiveness shown us by the Triune God. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Colin (Gold Member)
10/23/12
Ansolutely beautiful, touching, and your love for the Lord is so evident. I really enjoyed reading this excellent piece!

God Bless, Lynn
10/24/12
Oh, I love this. It feels like it could have been taking straight from the Psalms. :)
10/24/12
You captured so many of the amazing promises we have from our Lord in this lovely poem. Thank you for this excellent piece.
This is beautiful! You give your testimony of everything He has done and is doing for you, and then you conclude by telling your reader He loves him in exactly the same way! That made me go back and read it again with a whole new perspective.