The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1340 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/17/12
This was so good. I loved it! Great story telling, and so clever. What a good imagination you have!

At first I was concerned as to who "the Big Guy" was...Then, I realized at the end. It was a good read.

Beautiful conclusion.

Thank you. God bless~
08/18/12
Very inviting and reassuring, and right on topic. And yes, I also thought close was terrific.
08/18/12
This was a very superbly written story that kept my attention from beginning to end. The only red ink I can offer is a sentence that didn't make sense to me; perhaps different punctuation would have done it more justice... "She started having that nice, melty feeling looked away, embarrassed." Also the end of another sentence seemed to be missing a word... "letting the cloak fall to makeshift cardboard pallet." Perhaps (the) should have been after the word "to." That all said, I thoroughly enjoyed your entry on the Banquet topic.
A wonderful story of grace!
This is precious. I absolutely adored the metaphor and could see bits of myself in Lydia.
08/19/12
This is an encouraging story, for who among us has never failed the Lord. The only problem I have with it, I realize is more my own prejudice, but referring to God as "The Big Guy" has never set well with me.
08/19/12
I loved your story of God's grace and it moved me a lot. Thank you. I did notice a couple of typos/words missing - just another check. So easy to see once it's been posted, I know, when it's too late!
08/20/12
This is beautiful....so moving from start to finish and I could relate to the mc not feeling worthy....breathtaking story.

God Bless, Lynn
08/23/12
Congrats Catrina! God Bless~
08/23/12
Congratulations on your win, Catrina. This is a very moving story of God's enduring, impartial love. I must admit, I was emotionally touched by your message.

08/23/12
Congratulations on your win, Catrina. This is a very moving story of God's enduring, impartial love. I must admit, I was emotionally touched by your message.

08/23/12
Cat, This was so good. I like the approach and aren't we all thankful for His grace! Blessings, Ruth B.
Well deserved win, my friend. You are so talented.