The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1525 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/12
Lovely job with this Biblical reference...I truly enjoyed it and thought it extremely clever and so totally on topic. Thank you!

God bless~
08/13/12
Wow! I truly loved this...just a wonderful take on the word of God. Great Job!!
08/13/12
What a wonderful perspective on the topic, though I had a bit of a problem getting past, "eating human flesh". I think a few more words would have helped to soften some of the imagery, making it easier to digest, but like you said, time was short.
This piece was very deep, spiritually, and definitely on topic.
08/14/12
A very descriptive and challenging entry that catches the sense of confusion that prompted some to accuse Jesus' followers of being cannibals.
08/15/12
Great job on clearing up the misconception some have of the communion words spoken over the elements of the bread and wine. I enjoyed this piece from start to finish.
Congratulations, Myrna, on first place for this excellent piece!
08/16/12
Congrats! God Bless
08/16/12
This is where it's at, all right. Absolutely fantastic job with this. Congratulations on winning 1st!
08/17/12
Amazing and well worthy of placing first. Congratulations.
Well written and couldn't be more perfect for being on topic. Congratulations, Myrna - I'm doing the happy dance for you : )