The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1102 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/12
So sad. I've worked with dysmorphic individuals, and they truly have a distorted view of thier bodies. It's so sad. Some escape, and get help...and others like this young woman don't make it. This was well written and completely sobering. Thank you for this deep and profound read.

God bless~
08/09/12
How sad it is that misconceptions of ourselves can destroy us--emotionally and physically. This well written piece took the topic in a different direction than most--but it gripped my soul.
God bless,
08/11/12
Very powerfully incisive and descriptive of the deception that propels anorexia.
We've wrestled with it in our family. Thankfully, we have seen God work his physical and spiritual healing, but we also know that there are many families who don't experience this.
Excellent work.
08/11/12
Very moving and also well-written, on an important topic.
08/11/12
A very captivating and powerful read. Excellent job.
08/11/12
A very captivating and powerful read. Excellent job.
08/11/12
A very captivating and powerful read. Excellent job.
08/11/12
A very captivating and powerful read. Excellent job.
08/11/12
Sorry for all the duplicate posts, I have no idea what happened, I just posted as normal and then all those showed up.