The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1027 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/26/12
Love the creativity here—and the message in the meal! Kudos.
07/26/12
Brilliant entry with such an ingenious way of presenting the topic. I enjoyed this so much. Loved how you came up with the names of the dishes and tied it into the "Bible" with prolific messages. Great job!

My fav:"Grace Gleeheart is first with her Whole Wheat Gospel Loaf. Free from the deadly gravity of Pharisee and Sadducee yeast, it teems with nutrition ideal for lowering high blood pressure. Don't think twice, have a slice."

Clever, Clever, Clever...I am "so sad you see" that I didn't think of this first!

Thank you! God Bless~



07/27/12
This was wonderful! So creative and had a pot-luck of messages within. Love Clarice’s soup where no one flavor dominates the other! Clever way to give an important message! Great job!
07/27/12
This was so witty, fun and jam-packed with messages--I expect to find this on the winners list.
This is such a clever idea and a totally fresh approach to potluck. The only thing that left me wondering is who did she call and why didn't Pastor have her description when he had the others?- (Perhaps part of the surprise or my tired brain missed it)I really liked the way you demonstrated what that Bible verse means. I've known some people who like to take a different spin on it. This was a delightful read. Congratulations on placing 15 overall!