The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1469 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a touching story. I can relate with the MC as I felt I shouldn't enter the challenge this week because my stories haven't done well. So many different opinions how do you know what is real. I love the interaction between the two characters. The thing is if it comes from your heart, that's all that matters. When you start trying to please others is when you fall short. This is a lovely message and one all of us need reminding of.
05/12/12
This was so well written and showed the MC's internal and overt conflicts, and allowed the reader to feel connected. Thanks for this.

God Bless~
Congratulations on your EC! Great job!
05/17/12
The problem with perfection is that it takes so long to achieve. Love that line!

I utterly adored this! I'm pretty sure it's my absolute favorite for this week. :) I like how the sweet purity of the woman he was falling in love with inspired him to try again.

Marvelous! Congrats on your second place win! :D
05/17/12
I love this. You can feel the MC gradually returning to the surface of his passion. Congrats!
05/17/12
Congratulations. God bless~
05/17/12
This definitely struck a chord in my life. It is easy to get lost in a world that so convincingly pulls us into molds we were never created to fit. I am glad the young lady had the wisdom to help your MC begin to find his way back to his heart.
Cathy
Awww, I love this. How often do we change ourselves to mold to what others think we should be. We all need a Kaja to help us be true to ourselves. Well deserved win.