The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2026 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/20/12
This was so cute! I loved true stories. Thank you for this well written piece.

God Bless~
This is my favorite so far. I loved the story and the skillful way you told it. This is a keeper! (It helps to have been raised with very similar experiences in a family of "little means") Thank you for this!
04/20/12
Loved the title - went well with a nicely crafted narrative. Well done!
04/22/12
I really enjoyed your story. Well written and engaging.
I liked this article. It was well written and engaging.

You have a knack for writing.
This is lovely! - particularly so, because it is true. Your descriptions were fantastic. It reminded me of when my equally huge sister in law - (both us of almost full term in our pregancies) - tried to push a non-yielding car! Unsuccessfully! We needed that extra 'half woman' I think! Thanks for such a lovely story and congratulations!
04/26/12
Congrats! God Bless~
04/26/12
Congratulations! Great piece, and well deserved first place.
Good job! Congrats on your well written story.
04/26/12
I had to come and enjoy how you spun your magic.
I was there, I was her, and my toes touched the sky. <3 you Miss Katie/ Linda.
04/29/12
Beautiful story and exquisitely written. Just splendid!
09/24/17
I found this lovely little story you wrote five years ago. Beautiful.
Maybe you sometimes feel small and weak when facing the challenges of life (not just of old cars) but the promise of Isaiah 40:29 still holds.
He gives strength to the weak. And He gives power to him who has little strength.