The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1032 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/15/12
What a delightful and heart warming story! And, how very true. Today, the world has a totally different standard than God does, so sad.

Beautiful story, love the way you brought the 'lesson' from your own childhood into your current day parental view point. Well done.
03/15/12
Powerfully written and beautifully said. Nice job with this incredible entry.

The Lord indeed looks at our heart, and this story was "all heart." Loved it.

God BLess~
Oh, amen! Preach it, sister!
03/17/12
Loved this entry! Really liked the examples of the "world's definition of achievement vs what the Lord considers achievement. Great job!
I liked your contrast between achievement for others and achievement for God. You did a good job of showing how our past mistakes help us in our parenting.
03/17/12
Wonderful reminder of how we measure "success". I really like the illustrations you used. Great devotional.
03/19/12
You used some great examples, Helen! Character is so much more important, isn't it. Nicely done.
Loved it from title to finish. A good reminder of His ways are not our ways. I loved how you morphed into your parents. Well done, an excellent achievement.